Hello! We are reopening our practice as we continue to battle the Corona virus pandemic--Here is a summary of our Safety Plan.
- When scheduling, you will be asked if you have any recent or current symptoms of a flu-like illness
- We may ask you to verify your insurance to make transactions more efficient
- Patients and any necessary caregiver will be asked to arrive wearing a mask
- The doctor and staff will be wearing masks and any other needed personal protective wear
- Only patients and if necesary, a caregiver, will be allowed in the office
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- Patients and any necessary caregiver will have their temperature taken
- You will be escorted to your treatment room after your screening if you are health
- Commonly touched areas will be disinfected regularly
- Check in and check out procedures will be conducted as 'contactless' as possible
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use
Thank-you in advance for complying with our new protocols. We are taking these measures to keep you safe and ask that you respect our need for safety as well. Together we will conquer this disease!
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Education & Prevention
As a practice, we are true believers that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!